To support troubled and homeless young men aged 17 to 25, and to help improve their living conditions.
- Develop and continue activities to improve the living conditions of troubled and homeless young men aged 17 to 25.
- Build and maintain one or more youth shelters.
- Provide goods and services to answer primary needs (shelter, bed, personal hygiene and first aid).
- Seek to develop a trusting relationship with these youths through warmth and hospitality.
- Offer support, orientation, education and counselling services.
- Create services or activities to avoid youth homelessness (young men between 17 and 25).
- Promote the engagement and accountability of the youths hosted at the Refuge.
- Raise public awareness of the conditions of troubled and homeless young men.
- Support activities to defend and promote troubled and homeless youths’ rights.